March 31, 2020
We've developed a new possibility for Direct Messenger — to attach images.
We do our best to make Instagram messaging more convenient for you as we know how complicated it can be to do business online on IG.
WHAT'S NEW?We are so glad to tell you the good news — now you can attach pictures to your DMs!
- Send an unlimited number of images.
- Send instantly — the download time is half a second.
- No quality loss.
- Delete messages any time.
- Save images.
HOW TO ATTACH A PICTURE AND DELETE ITHow to send pictures on Instagram:
1. Open your Cabinet → Direct → Direct Messenger.
2. Click the Clip icon.
3. Choose the picture you want to send. It will be sent out immediately.
To delete it:
If you change your mind, you can delete any message, including images sent:
Move the cursor over the picture to see the Unsend Message button, then click on it.
HOW TO ZOOM A RECEIVED PICTURE AND HOW TO SAVE ITTo zoom the picture:
1. Click on the picture. It will open in a new tab.
2. Click once again to zoom it (the magnifier icon will appear).
To save the picture:
1. Right-Click → Save as to save the picture.
Related article: How to Save Videos from Instagram DM - 2 Methods + Bonus Tip
That's it! Everything as easy as we promised!
If you have questions or face any difficulties, feel free to contact our Customer Support!