We've developed a new possibility for Direct Messenger — to attach images.
March 31, 2020
We do our best to make Instagram messaging more convenient to you as we know how complicated it can be to do business online on IG.
What's new?We are so glad to tell you good news — now you can attach pictures to your DMs!
- Send an unlimited number of images;
- Send instantly — the download time is half-second;
- No quality loss;
- Delete message any time;
- Save image.
How to attach a picture and delete it?How to send pictures on Instagram:
1. Open your Cabinet → Direct → Direct Messenger;
2. Click the Clip icon;
3. Choose the picture you want to send. It will be sent out immediately.
To delete it:
If you change your mind, you can delete any message, including images sent:
Point on the picture and see the Unsend Message button, click on it.
How to zoom picture received and to save it?To zoom the picture:
1. Click on the picture. It will open in a new tab;
2. Click once again to zoom it (the loupe icon will appear).
To save the picture:
1. Right-Click → Save as to save the picture.
Related article: How to save videos from Instagram DM? 2 methods + bonus tip
That's it! Everything as easy as we promised!
If you have questions or face some troubles, feel free to contact our Customer Support!