Why is Instagram Snapchat killer? Because of Stories! Explore the topic with Ingramer!
September 4, 2019
- The reach of publications in the feed is increasing. Stories can create intrigue or attract people to the main posts in the Feed. In addition, now there are people who, are watching only Stories instead of the main feed.
- Targeted advertising is much cheaper. Competition is still low in the Stories. However, it grows every day.
- Engaging the audience. To wake your followers up, you can conduct polls, quests, quizzes and in your Stories.
What are the tech requirements?
- The size of video and images – 9х16 (app optimizes the image when loading);
- format photos - PNG, videos - MOV, MP4, GIF (the latter can be created using Boomerang);
- File resolution - 720p or higher;
- The maximum duration of the story is 15 seconds(you should cut it in advance using third-party applications compatible with Instagram);
- The maximum upload size is 2.3 GB.
How to create a story on Instagram?The popular question is how to do Instagram stories. Here the plan of actions:
- Open your Instagram app;
- Find the Camera icon at the top;
- Choose the type of your story by scrolling the lower panel: Type, Normal, etc;
- Click the Emoji icon at the top to choose the face filter;
- If you want you can add a photo from your gallery by typing the Gallery icon;
- Edit it by tapping different tools at the top.
Once you finished with the decoration of your Stories, there you have several options whom to show it:
- if you want all Instagram users can view it, tap Your Story. The Story will be depicted on your profile.
- if you want only Close friends can see that, tap Close Friends. You need to create the list in advance.
How to delete a story on Instagram?I’ve answered the question of how to create a story on Instagram. But, all we know, that sometimes, you publish a Story and then realize that you’ve made a mistake. Maybe after receiving some negative comments and other stuff. So you decide to delete it.
- Find and open your story;
- Tap More at the bottom of a window;
- Tap Delete and then confirm the deletion by tapping delete again.
How to edit story on Instagram?You can edit your Story before publishing it. There are a lot of tools to make it amazing:
Don't you forget how to come up with the best tags faster? Right, Hashtags generator!
Remember, these methods of making changes work in the immediate publication of the post.
Once you have made a story or added it, edited it and given it an interesting and vivid look, you can publish it by clicking on the “share” button. It's done! Your avatar for the next 24 hours will be in a pink circle, congratulations!
You can make your IG acc popular with Ingramer. Get your followers, likes and views clicking the button!