If you will trace throughout history, you may notice that people have always longed to disguise their personalities. Janna D’Ark, False Dmitry, Harry Potter characters, Deadpool. If a good while ago this acting was pretty dangerous and risky, nowadays wearing a mask is entertainment, especially on Instagram.
- What is the trick of Instagram AR Filters?
- How to use it? Step-by-step instruction.
- How to create your own AR filter?
- Why can’t you find face filters on your Instagram?
- Where to find new AR face filters?
What is the trick?What attracts people better than new gizmos, introduced by Social Networks? Instagram AR filters is one of the recently added options, which managed to earn the affection of millions of Instagram users immediately.
How to use it?
- 1st step. Open Instagram on your mobile device;
- 2nd step. Swipe to the right and click the icon with a smiley in the lower right corner of the screen and here you are!
- 3rd step. To see the full range of available filters you need to slide left and right;
- 4th step.Try them in online mode. You can open your mouth or raise brows in order to activate some of them;
- 5th step. Now you are staying at the parting of the ways, cause there are more than 50 filters at options, you need to choose one of those filters and press the shutter button to take a photo or a video;
- 6th step. Click the “Save” button or the plus sign to add a photo to your Stories. Or you can use the button in the upper right corner to add stickers, pictures or text.
What is the point?
raising your brand awareness and attracting new users through viral effect.
Take a look at how famous brands use AR filters as a part of their marketing strategy.
- Rihanna’s Diamond Ball Filter
Moreover, the filter provides a mode for two for those who want to make a “shining” joint selfie with a friend. You can find this filter in the gallery of AR filters once you follow Rihanna on Instagram.
2. Kylie Jenner’s Lipstick Filter
Her custom face filter was launched on behalf of its brand Kylie Cosmetics and was one of the first to create a customized filter. Kylie’s instagram followers can try on different shades of lipstick, which a TV star sells to accurately determine whether the color is matching before buying.
3. Disney’s Mickey and Minnie
Let’s enter together our second childhood! The super cute “ears”- filter will plunge you into the animated cartoon world. Well, Disney has always been in the trenches and always live up to its promise.
4. Gucci’s Beauty’s Portrait
Once created its Instagram account, Gucci decided to launch their own face filter, dignified, majestic and with a hint of humor. Try 3 different variants of a Barocco style images, feel like Louise de Kéroualle for a second.
You may wonder, how you can create your own AR filter as it was said that it is super-duper posh for every business.
How to create your own AR filter?You absolutely did not have to be a hacker or mathematician or hire a specialist, as everything is quite simple. There is a special service, that is called Facebook Spark AR Studio.
Why can’t you find face filters on your Instagram?Sometimes it happens that the update is uploaded and working, but the face filters have disappeared for some reason. What should you do?
For a start, try to make sure that the software of your smartphone was previously updated to the latest version.
The second thing you can do is check for problems related to the administration of the social network.
In the end, try to restart your phone, maybe this will correct the error.
But what to do if, even after all the actions performed, everything remains in a sad state. If the smartphone initially had filters, which disappeared later, it could be the developers problems . In this case, you need to download the update again and wait a bit.
If after the next attempt to update the mask did not appear, and it took a long time after it, you should ask for technical support help.
Where to find new face filters?If you haven’t guessed yet, you need to follow certain accounts that offer face filters if you want to get new and rare ones.
We have already talked about face filters from celebrities and brands, but Instagram developers launch new filters almost every blessed day. For instance,
@johwska offers a filter of glittering skin.
@felipepantone covers your face with a steely mask.
@fvckrender. This dev offers several face filters with palms covering face and chains, and many others.
@exitsimulation offers very existential filters.
@csavenables makes the rays of light come out of your mouth and eyes.
@haroldmintah makes you dope with various filters.